Monday, October 3, 2011

We've Moved!

Hello to anyone who might be following this blog....

Sorry about the abrupt departure from blogging!  I hit the "in-between" pretty hard and suddenly had nothing wedding-related to write about.  So instead of a whole lotta filler plus a couple of posts a month about how we booked a bakery or started interviewing photographers, I decided to save up all those ideas for when the wedding ball started to roll again and I could guarantee some regular posting.
And that day has come!



I'd love if you all would join me at my newly revamped wedding blog, Love & Lace.  You'll find all the continuing details about our Virginia Vineyard wedding (as well as some older posts, edited and made-over).  I hope to see you all there!

Love,

Y, of M&Y

2 comments:

  1. If you're a wedding photographer, then you'll be responsible to capture the best moments and make a fantastic memory for a couple. Learn more about sweetlife wedding photography on this website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to take your time with the wedding flowers so that you can have the ones that you are happy with the most. You have many different options when choosing wedding flowers by season. For more information on floral designer click here.

    ReplyDelete